Dress Code: are some nights "semi-formal?"

RosiePosie1013

I am sailing 8/11 on the Journey with my husband. It seems that the evening dress code is basically "country-club casual" but I've caught some info. from others that there are some nights where people tended to get a bit more dressed up, such as the 2nd night (Sunday) and Thursday night. Is this correct? Any input from previous passengers would be appreciated.

I am sailing 8/11 on the Journey with my husband. It seems that the evening dress code is basically "country-club casual" but I've caught some info. from others that there are some nights where people tended to get a bit more dressed up, such as the 2nd night (Sunday) and Thursday night. Is this correct? Any input from previous passengers would be appreciated.

There are no requirements for either formal or semi-formal on any evening. Basically, if you want to dress up, it is OK. Just remember that SHORTS are not allowed in the dining room during dinner.

I really didn't see any nights where people were "dressed up". It was casual but nice casual. I wore a lot of capris with nice shirts. I did wear my dress to Prime C only because I paid money to have it altered before we found out about the county club casual. You will be fine, but as the OP stated, no shorts or jeans in the dining room. Have a great cruise!

Archived