Zip line in Roatan or Belize?

blooberry

Should we zip-line in Roatan (take a tour with Victor), or in Belize (combined with cave tubing, through cave-tubing.com)? Or both??

I'm trying to narrow down our choices (sailing in October) -- want to be sure we do EVERYTHING fun, but not overdo, either.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Do it in Roatan -My Family and I did the Zip line then Tabyana beach break Excusion thru the cruise line. We chose to do it this way so we could use the facilities at Tabyana beach since its open only to guests who book thru the ship. We had an awesome time no regrets spending the $$ to be able to do both! The Zip lines were exciting and the coral reefs off Tabyana beach were still alive and breathtaking- our favorite stop on our last cruise together!!

• 1 month later...
Do it in Roatan -My Family and I did the Zip line then Tabyana beach break Excusion thru the cruise line. We chose to do it this way so we could use the facilities at Tabyana beach since its open only to guests who book thru the ship. We had an awesome time no regrets spending the $$ to be able to do both! The Zip lines were exciting and the coral reefs off Tabyana beach were still alive and breathtaking- our favorite stop on our last cruise together!!

Did you do the zip line with Bodden or someone else. how long was the ride to the zip lines and do they have rides to the ship all day. You then picked up the beach excursion from the ship. when did you return to the ship?

what do you recommend in belize and cozomel

Did you do the zip line with Bodden or someone else. how long was the ride to the zip lines and do they have rides to the ship all day. You then picked up the beach excursion from the ship. when did you return to the ship?

what do you recommend in belize and cozomel

I can tell you a bit about the zipline in Roatan. We just returned from the Glory western last week. We did a Victor Bodden tour of the island and my son ziplined. They took us to Roatan Jungle Canopy - my son said it was worth every penny! There were 21 platforms, 5 bridges and a small rock wall to climb on the course. It took him 45 minutes to do the course. I think the cruise line tours may do Gumbalimba park zipline.

In Belize we went to Altun Ha mayan ruins - it was a wonderful tour we booked independently. I wanted to see ruins. However, I heard cave tubing is great there.

On Cozumel we rented a Jeep and drove around the island, stopping at a few places on the eastern side, which is beautiful! There are several places on the western side to snorkel and enjoy the beach.

Archived