July 10 Mykonos

July 11 Mykonos 4 am; Santorini

July 12 Sea

July 13 Rome

Prices 1499 -7999

port charges 270- tips 90

I had thought this one was announced

Royal Caribbean Navigator of Seas

Sounds like fun (why can't I go on them all????????????????)

Thanks so much for the info. I agree with you - I want to be on all of them. I've booked next year's Baltic so far. I think it's interesting that this new Barcelona to Rome trip ends on July 13 2008 and the Baltic cruise with Atlantis starts on July 12 2008. Seems strange to have that overlap - when will the Atlantis staff meet up with the Baltic cruise? If they didn't overlap, I would love to do both since I'm flying to Europe anyway. Might as well get two cruises out of one transatlantic flight. joel

The below itinerary is a real heartstopper. What's the cruise line and ship?

Can't wait to see you in SF upon your return and hear first-hand about the Baltic cruise. :)

Gary

San Francisco

Atlantis announced: London to Barcelona 2008

30 August Harwich for London

31 August Le Havre (for Paris)

1 Sep At sea

2 Sep Bilboa

3 Sep La Coruna

4 Sep Lisbon

5 Sep Lisbon

6 Sep Cadiz for Seville

7 Sep Ibiza

8 Sep Ibiza

9 Sep Barcelona

On sale to public Sep 15 2007

will be released to Alumni prior

prices from 1899 to 12999

rodraad the first to report:o on Cruise Critic

port charges 270, prepaid tips 108

the ship for this Atlantis Charter will be the Celebrity Constellation. The same ship that was used for the Baltic cruise in 2007 and Baltic Cruise in 2008. Alumni on 2007 Baltic was given auto confirmation to book in London-Barcelona in same cabin. Peter & Frank Boston

for the crusie line/ship info. I like Celebrity (and, of course, Atlantis).

I've begun the research for my '08 vacations and this one is near the top of the list. (At the top, currently, is the Pied Piper Celebrity cruise from Aukland to Sydney in January '08.)

I'll anxiously await the Atlantis Alum e-mail (probably in mid-August). Sadly, I'm only a 2-trip Alum, so won't get top priority, but will still be ahead of the hoi poi! ;)

Presume you enjoyed the '07 Baltic trip, too. You might consider the Atlantis '08 Rio to Buenos Aires cruise. I was on the '07 reverse itinerary and had a wonderful time.

Gary

San Francisco

Thanks so much for the info. I agree with you - I want to be on all of them. I've booked next year's Baltic so far. I think it's interesting that this new Barcelona to Rome trip ends on July 13 2008 and the Baltic cruise with Atlantis starts on July 12 2008. Seems strange to have that overlap - when will the Atlantis staff meet up with the Baltic cruise? If they didn't overlap, I would love to do both since I'm flying to Europe anyway. Might as well get two cruises out of one transatlantic flight. joel

Rich addressed this in the "Ask Atlantis" meeting onboard the Connie. He said that they were comfortable in splitting some of the duties between senior staff (ie either Rich or Malcolm will leave the Med trip early to be at the beginning of the '08 Baltic trip). I have no doubt that all will be in good hands. Scheduling the "right ships" is becoming a bit of an issue - we have all been a tad spoiled by the quality of ships we have had to choose from and it is a matter of finding the availability in their schedule to do a charter. It was also cool that they had the RCI Account Manager who handles the Atlantis account onboard. Coming from the sales side of the hospitality business, I thought it was great that our salesperson was there.

Hola.

Atlantis is doing a great job with their 2008 cruises. I just wish they had made the Baltic a 10 day sailing as it is a waste to go all of that way for 7 days.

Tell your stories about the Baltic and more with our yahoo group specifically set up for Atlantis People

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AtlantisGayCruises/?yguid=307699160

:D

the ship for this Atlantis Charter will be the Celebrity Constellation. The same ship that was used for the Baltic cruise in 2007 and Baltic Cruise in 2008. Alumni on 2007 Baltic was given auto confirmation to book in London-Barcelona in same cabin. Peter & Frank Boston

We have already booked for Baltic 2008, and were told the ship is the Constellation. How could this also be the ship for the LON-BCN cruise, as the two cruises overlap in dates?

(Wow - first post - it only took me 5+ years since joining!)

The Atlantis cruises that overlap are actually the Barcelona to Rome cruise on the Navigator of the Seas (July 5 - 13) and the Baltic Constellation (July 12 - 19). The London to Barcelona trip on the Constellation is at the end of the Summer 2008 (maybe around Aug 30 - Sept 9 2008). Hope this clears up the confusion. joel

Archived