FUN!!! - RCI should ban next.......

Smelly cheap perfume. Come on ladies, it smells like just that...CHEAP! And wearing more doesn't make it smell any better. Even the good stuff. Remember, a little, tiny bit goes a long way. PLEASE!!!!! Your perfume lingers in the elevator for a long time and makes it hard for us to breathe.

I reckon the stabilisers should go. I mean they don't put stabilisers on the rides at Disney and nobody complains there.

Sorry but that is not true I heard someone complain about how much there boat rocked on Pirates of the Caribbean.

If you read Micechat.com enough you will hear almost everything.

CC is to crusing as Micechat is to Disney

next they'll have coin operated showers,2.00$ for 3 minute shower, iiieeeeeee:)))));)

A extra $1.50 if you want the water heated!

on top of that it is $3.95 more if you want fresh water

All dining experience, just have a cafeteria.

Adventure Ocean - it does not follow the style of traditional cruising.

Deck Chairs - If you cannot stop the chair-hogs take away the chairs, everyone must sit or lay on the deck.

Enclose the whole ship with glass (no outside decks), this will stop the jumping.

Lets all have some fun.

I think jumping should be allowed, that eliminates one jerk from sailing ever again.

This thread is making me laugh... and each time I come up with - how about... bam, there it is... so now I have no more ideas... how about...

1. Banning butter... (it's bad for you too)

2. Banning sour cream (it's bad for your too)

3. Banning children/teens/adults from pushing every last button on the elevators.

I do want to thank all of you for the laugh this early in the morning as I was reading this.. I loved the part about charging for tenders... did I read that... now I can't remember... if I didn't ... well, I think I want to add that to my list... I think RCI should charge for tenders... they can make a buck or two. I wonder if they'll still sell cigerettes in the duty free shops too... hmmm...

Thanks for the fun today guys... I saw where RCI changed the policy and to be honest, I'm afraid to look at the other thread!

D :)

I agree but only if the jumper takes one non smoker and an unruly kid with him.:p

As a non-smoker, I say: Ouch! But I agree with the unruly kid.

And I add that once the jumper goes overboard I would ban the captain from turning the ship around to do a search and rescue. Why should the rest of us have our vacation delayed because of one person.

Smelly cheap perfume. Come on ladies, it smells like just that...CHEAP! And wearing more doesn't make it smell any better. Even the good stuff. Remember, a little, tiny bit goes a long way. PLEASE!!!!! Your perfume lingers in the elevator for a long time and makes it hard for us to breathe.

like men don't splash on the cheap cologne, too?? :p ;)

As a non-smoker, I say: Ouch! But I agree with the unruly kid.

And I add that once the jumper goes overboard I would ban the captain from turning the ship around to do a search and rescue. Why should the rest of us have our vacation delayed because of one person.

Please tell me you are kidding! :confused: Besides as Paul brought out it's maritime law to have to stop and search for a missing person. Sheesh is it a full moon?

on top of that it is $3.95 more if you want fresh water

.... and get up early because the line up is sometimes really long now that we only have communal showers......... don't even hope to snag a shower before dinner....

P.S. Don't forget to bring your flipflops or clogs......

Yes but they would be locked in their cabins, since there was nobody to kill the bug in the hallway. :p

Of course we would have to have male slaves on board.

Someone would have to serve us drinks,food and keep our toenails nicely trimmed.

If you look good in a thong please submit a resume'.:D

RCI should ban final payment!! ;)

People can make a free will offering as they exit the ship!! :rolleyes: :p

Well, that would make everyone's complaining stop real quick.....smokers would be on board ready to go -- regardless of where they could smoke or not. Diners wouldn't care if they were in traditional or anytime dining. No one would care about car hogs, boarding, line jumping.....anything! A free cruise is worth all the suffering!:)

My suggestion for any time dining....one table, 4 chairs and you can go anytime you like...

Thanks for the laughs I was getting real bugged between the anytime dining, smoking threads this lightened the mood on the thread quite a bit for me

Archived