Help!

ssac

Just my 2 cents worth, hope it will help. I would e-mail guest relations, explain the situation asking them what can be done. They may surprise you and do something, I've seen lots of folks surprised by what Carnival would do when unexpected situations came up. Doesn't hurt at all to try. I would also speak personally to a supervisor with the TAand try to get as much money as possible credited to a different cruise within the next week or so for a belated birthday gift. Once again, my 2 cents worth, but well worth a shot. If it will help, the e-mail to guest relations is in the link below. Good luck, and let us know what happens.

GRELATIONS@CARNIVAL.COM

and the one that works very well is

bdickinson@carnival.com

P.S.- My computer will not let outlook express work, so I copied & pasted that e-mail address as a contact into my hotmail account and can e-mail them whenever I need to-----luckily, I haven't had to use it much. Just thought I'd let ya know that in case your computer won't let you use outlook express that you can do it that way also. Good luck.

The OP has already talked w/her TA.

GC explained why Carnival won't 'interfere' in any outside booking.

We all feel badly for this unfortunate person, but she is out all the money and the cruise. Nothing can be done. Let it go folks.:)

Archived