Does NCL/Pride of AL sell photo album with ship's name printed?

alikim

Hi,

My friend who just came back from Europe cruise with Star Princess showed me 12x12 scrapbook album with "memories at sea star princess" printed on it.

Does NCL/Pride of Al sell this kind of album? If they do, does anyone know how much they are?

I was going to buy "hawaii" printed album on internet but I would rather have album with Pride of Aloha on it.

Thank you.

They had a metal photo album back in 2004 when I was on the Aloha. It was smaller and held 4 inch or 5 inch pictures. It has lots of pages and I have most of my pictures from that trip in it. It has "Pride of Aloha" stamped on it with an image of the ship.

Again, that was 3 years ago and I don't rememebr the cost.

Go to the gift shop on the ship and see what they have then you can decide if you want theirs or one on the islands. I bought one from Pride of Hawaii that was a hardcover book style that held a lot of photos (at least 100 pictures) and it has the ship on the front and Pride of Hawaii on it. It was only $5 because the ship is being renamed next year so the albums are on clearance. I'm not sure but I would think you could get one similar to it on your ship for about $20 which isn't a bad price considering you'll pay at least $10 at Walmart for a basic album. I couldn't pass up the $5 rate. That was awesome.

Archived