Crown Princess Staff

superdxa

They were all very good and funny. Brett is the Senion Cruise Director and he also was very funny.

I just popped into this thread to see if anyone had seen Brett, and it was nice to hear this. We met him several years ago on our very first cruise (on the Sun Princess) and he's become a very good friend of ours over the years. Unfortunately, we've twice booked cruises on a ship we knew he was on, only to have him get promoted and moved to another ship after we booked -- both times. :rolleyes: But, we got to see him in Boston a couple years ago when he was doing the New England - Canada itinerary, and we're hoping to have the same opportunity again when the Crown starts that trip next month.

And I have to say, after seeing the picture -- and the description of his humor -- I'm pretty sure we've met Cameron on one of our many Princess adventures, as well.

Glad everyone had a good time, and thanks for mentioning my friend and bringing a smile to my face. :D

Brett was very funny as well! We were on the Crown Princess 8/11 sailing. He was leaving the ship and know that he will not be going out on the Crown Princess for it's 8/19 sailing. We have no idea why.

Brett was very funny as well! We were on the Crown Princess 8/11 sailing. He was leaving the ship and know that he will not be going out on the Crown Princess for it's 8/19 sailing. We have no idea why.

Wow, that's news to me. I just e-mailed him last week, but haven't heard back yet (which isn't all that unusual when he's at sea.

That's odd, because I know he was originally planning on doing the New England trip again. Hmmmm ..., wonder if he was transferred to another ship again.

Thanks for the info!

Oh, and my most sincere condolences on your return from vacation. ;)

Wow, that's news to me. I just e-mailed him last week, but haven't heard back yet (which isn't all that unusual when he's at sea.

That's odd, because I know he was originally planning on doing the New England trip again. Hmmmm ..., wonder if he was transferred to another ship again.

Thanks for the info!

Oh, and my most sincere condolences on your return from vacation. ;)

Well, we could have been confused because that is what the comedian Lorenzo Clark had said on stage and we all gave Brett applause. He seemed like it was on the up and up.

Yeah, bummer to be home. Really depressing!

Hello there,

Here are a couple of photos of Brett, who was playing a New York (Indian)taxi driver. This skit was hysterical. Here he is putting the "squeeze play" on a couple of his co-workers. This was the R-rated "London Pub Night" show.:D

DSC00970.jpg.3d94201d556b4c7524df08cccf56cbab.jpg

DSC00971.jpg.5eb972f57256b1d97bf5dd273520d10c.jpg

Hello there,

Here are a couple of photos of Brett, who was playing a New York (Indian)taxi driver. This skit was hysterical. Here he is putting the "squeeze play" on a couple of his co-workers. This was the R-rated "London Pub Night" show.:D

LMAO!!! He loves Pub Night! Thanks for the pic's. Brought another huge smile to my face! :D

LMFAO that whole night! Staff did a great job! From where in Canada is Brett from?

So English Pub Night must be a cure for anything that might ail ya. ;)

Brett is from BC originally. He's been away so long, though, he only pops out with an "eh" on rare occasion. LOL! ;)

p.s. - - I can't believe it took me so long, but I just noticed you're from Mass, too! Howdy, neighbor! ;)

So English Pub Night must be a cure for anything that might ail ya. ;)

Brett is from BC originally. He's been away so long, though, he only pops out with an "eh" on rare occasion. LOL! ;)

p.s. - - I can't believe it took me so long, but I just noticed you're from Mass, too! Howdy, neighbor! ;)

Yeah, we are from Springfield area! (Feeding Hills, actually) Huge Sox fans. Pub night was a blast and a time to get blasted. And we did! I expected it to be a little more raunchy than it actually was. I was actually looking forward to see the staff let loose. Never did I hear him say "eh"! Bloody canuck, LOL.

This isn't true. I am just off the 8/19 Crown Princess sailing and he was there. And it didn't seem as if he had any intentions of leaving. :)

This isn't true. I am just off the 8/19 Crown Princess sailing and he was there. And it didn't seem as if he had any intentions of leaving. :)

I'm so glad to hear that! It would also explain why I haven't heard back from him yet. When he's on ship it's tough for him to get time to return e-mails. But, when he's on land he's pretty prompt.

I'm very excited that we'll hopefully get to see him in Boston!

Thanks for the news, and hope you had a great cruise (as if there were any other possibility.) :D

Archived