C & A Benefits

We are getting reading for our Explorer to Bermuda cruise in a little over 2 weeks!!!! I have a Crown and Anchor membership from my first RCCL cruise. What benefits can I expect to receive on this cruise?

Thanks in advance!!

First, make sure your Crown and Anchor membership is linked to your reservation.

If so, you will receive a coupon book in your cabin the first day. The second day you will receive a small welcome back gift. Usually there will also be a special welcome back party for C&A members with drinks and snacks (depends how long the cruise will be).

Enjoy your cruise and your new perks!:)

But remember, your biggest benefit is that you are one step closer to Platinum. We all started with one cruise, then another on RCCL. It will take a while, but some day you might be going for the Diamond benefits!!! Good luck!!!

Rick

It doesn´t have to take too long. Just think, if you do the repositioning cruises on the Mariner of the Seas next year, which will probably be three legs of 14 days each in a Junior Suite or above, you will get 9 credits. with one more cruise, you are already Diamond!!:)

With our back-to-backs on the Splendour this Christmas, we will earn 5 credits.

Archived