Honeymoon ideas for cruise!

Anyone have any good ideas for a newlywed couple to enjoy either on board or in port? Romantic/adventurous/any ideas are welcome! Be creative =) I'm on the Adventure going to Barbados, St. Lucia, Thomas, Maarten, and Antigua.

I have been looking into a couples massage on the beach and have also heard that star gazing on the heli-pad is pretty nice at night. Would be interested in finding a secluded and safe beach to rome off to one of the days...

Thanks for any ideas

Hi! We're marrying and honeymooning on a very similar itinerary (we stop at Dominica instead of St. Maarten), except we're sailing on Carnival Destiny.

We're getting married in Barbados, so that'll be our romance for that stop! ;) While not romantic, so to speak, we're doing the BOSS Underwater scooter excursion in St. Thomas. You get to ride on a scooter underwater and snorkel on the side as well.

Antigua is the island of 365 beaches and we chose that to be our "beach bum" day. We chose Dickenson Beach so we can soak up the sun for awhile and rent waverunners as well. It's also a short distance from the piers. There is a great thread about Dickenson on the Antigua "Ports of Call" board.

We chose to do an island tour of St. Lucia with Cosol Tours, which comes highly recommended by CC members. Again, a lot of info about this tour on the St. Lucia board.

I would definitely check out the Ports of Call boards for your destinations. There are a lot of great ideas lurking out there. Hope this helps at least get you a start!

One of the most romantic spots I've found is in St. Thomas on top of Paradise Point. You take a gondola to the top and can sit up there watch the sun set over the island and drink some good bushwackers. It's a bit expensive, but definately worth the view and alone time. :)

Archived