Scuba Girl - Age Question for Breezes

Steveinmiss

Scubagirl - you have been amazingly helpful. My wife and I are coming to your lovely island on RCCL the first week in August for a long day in Nassau and were hoping to go to Breezes. I have the phone number and will call to make sure they have passes available for our day. I've seen where you mentioned the age is 14 and up only. We will have my 13 year old daughter and her 13 year old friend. They would easily pass for 14 or 15. Do they check Identification or will we be ok since they aren't obviously below 14. Thanks again for all of your helpful information about Nassau. Your advice has been invaluable. If we can't get into Breezes, we'll probably go to the Wyndham. Thx. :)

Scubagirl - you have been amazingly helpful. My wife and I are coming to your lovely island on RCCL the first week in August for a long day in Nassau and were hoping to go to Breezes. I have the phone number and will call to make sure they have passes available for our day. I've seen where you mentioned the age is 14 and up only. We will have my 13 year old daughter and her 13 year old friend. They would easily pass for 14 or 15. Do they check Identification or will we be ok since they aren't obviously below 14. Thanks again for all of your helpful information about Nassau. Your advice has been invaluable. If we can't get into Breezes, we'll probably go to the Wyndham. Thx. :)

They routinely check ID's, especially if they are obviously not adults.

Besides being underage.. they will be out of place. There are VERY few, if any kids at this breezes. They probably will not see anyone else to hang out with.

Additionally, there are some seasons that Breezes changes the age to 16 and 18. You should check with the front desk

242 327-5356

I really think the girls would have a better time at the wyndham. Fun slides, great beach next door and plenty to do.

Your advice as always is invaluable. I did call the resort. They said it was definitely age 14 and they would ask for proof. Your suggestion about them not having other kids their age to play with is very important. Looks like we will be going to the Wyndham. I'll let everybody know how it goes. Thanks again.

Archived