What do teens wear for dinner on Victory ????

lovacruz

Goin. Carnival does specify "slacks". If you go to Hech's, sorry, now Macy's and ask to see slacks, they will not direct you to jeans. Likewise, ask for jeans and they will not take you to slacks. Kind of a common sense thing don't you think? Not confusing at all.

Not my style to wear clothes made by using child labor, but hey!

WTH does this have to do with anything?:rolleyes:

I think folks get a little heated about all this why not wear the jeans and expensive t shirt, its not formal night, and Polo shirts are truely to me a cop out that no one has any imagination. Put an even more expensive jacket on to wear into the dining room and then take it off at the table! :D It cute and trendy look right now for guys. I think its cute! :D

00090m.jpg

[/url]Spring 2008 Mens Giorgio Armani

magnifying_glass.gif click to view details >

WTH does this have to do with anything?:rolleyes:

Abercrombie and Hollister both use child labor to make their clothes, oh and among other things. Thought I should give a word for the people wearing it to dinner.;)

Goin. Carnival does specify "slacks". If you go to Hech's, sorry, now Macy's and ask to see slacks, they will not direct you to jeans. Likewise, ask for jeans and they will not take you to slacks. Kind of a common sense thing don't you think? Not confusing at all.

Oh I know... and like I have said THOUSANDS of times, I don't think jeans are appropriate for dinner in the dining room... but they are NOT prohibited like shorts, tshirts and bathing suits... so for everyone to continue saying they are "banned" from the dining room, we all know that isn't true... and if Carnival wanted to make sure they weren't worn, they would do like Princess and other cruise lines and spell it out... believe me, I wish they would...

I think folks get a little heated about all this why not wear the jeans and expensive t shirt, its not formal night, and Polo shirts are truely to me a cop out that no one has any imagination. Put an even more expensive jacket on to wear into the dining room and then take it off at the table! :D It cute and trendy look right now for guys. I think its cute! :D

00090m.jpg

Spring 2008 Mens Giorgio Armani

magnifying_glass.gif click to view details >

Hopefully most realize the difference between wearing a tshirt and jeans, and wearing a nice shirt under a JACKET. Again, T SHIRTS are not ALLOWED in the dining room... surely if you wore it under a jacket, it would be fine.

Abercrombie and Hollister both use child labor to make their clothes, oh and among other things.

Thought I should give a word for the people wearing it to dinner.;)

So...look where they are made. I'd venture a guess and say that 90% of the clothing we commoners wear is made in China, Mexico, India etc...

I was thinkin maybe a nice Capri set. :rolleyes: :D :p

You'll be one sexy beotch in your mantyhose, manpris and manssier.:p

I was thinkin maybe a nice Capri set. :rolleyes: :D :p

That would be nice, european men wear them all the time and have no problems but I don't think they have gone over so well with the states but its will come eventually! :p

Talking of fashion faux pars!! everyone on the board loves this!!!! I would rather your son turned up in Jeans and T Shirt! :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=52083&d=1185074790

Everyone? LOL! There were plenty of people joking about it... and plenty saying it looked like waiter/bartender attire... but I wouldn't say "everyone", LOL

Besides... it doesn't really matter what any of us would "rather" see... tshirts aren't allowed in the dining room...

I'll say it again... tshirts aren't allowed in the dining room

For the hard of reading

TSHIRTS AREN'T ALLOWED IN THE DINING ROOM :p :p :p

Everyone? LOL! There were plenty of people joking about it... and plenty saying it looked like waiter/bartender attire... but I wouldn't say "everyone", LOL

Besides... it doesn't really matter what any of us would "rather" see... tshirts aren't allowed in the dining room...

I'll say it again... tshirts aren't allowed in the dining room

For the hard of reading

TSHIRTS AREN'T ALLOWED IN THE DINING ROOM :p :p :p

Hey, what did you type? I can see that without my glasses. :D

Its ok Lucy is shouting again! :D

Naw, she's just typing loudly.:D

LMAO Jess... I can make it bigger for you if you need me to (that's going to come back and haunt me :p)

Oh really, show me in October. :p ;)

Archived