Redeeming Rewards Points

I do not have the RCCL credit card. I have a Chase Freedom card. Last night I noticed that for a certain number of points I can get a $200 Royal Caribbean "gift certificate".

My question is, how hard are these to redeem with RCCL and can you get OBC with them?

I do not have the RCCL credit card. I have a Chase Freedom card. Last night I noticed that for a certain number of points I can get a $200 Royal Caribbean "gift certificate".

My question is, how hard are these to redeem with RCCL and can you get OBC with them?

I would call RCI and ask them......

But with RCI/BofA making the changes to their card, we are looking for another point card that gives us RCI credit.

What is the Chase Freedom Card and do you like it???

Anyone else have a Point card they use with RCI ???

The Chase Freedom card seems to be pretty good. You get the usual 1 pt./$1 but on things like GAS, you get 3 pts./$1. I usually draw off a $50 check for cash whenever I have enough points, but I just noticed last night that they have the $200 gift certificates for RCCL and Carnival. My old card was the Chase "Rewards" card and I found out that there was an "annual limit" on point. The Freedom card has no limit on points.

Archived