Funpass question

txflood3

I have been trying to get my Funpass Quick Check In on Carnival's site printed up and am having no luck.

I have completed all of the info required for the Funpass. I even get to the page where it shows the 3 different steps for each traveler and shows completed for each passenger. When I click "Print Funpass", another page opens up and there is another button that says "Print Funpass"....but there is no Funpass on the page to print. All there is above the button is a small square with the red "X" in it....normally seen on a web page where a gif or jpg failed to load. I even tried to print that but only get the square and red "X" printed.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there a way to fix this?:confused:

Thanks in advance for any help.

Can't solve the printing problem, but I will tell you that for our cruise 2 weeks ago I was unable to print our funpass also. Everything seemed fine, but the darned thing wouldn't print for 1 of our 2 rooms booked. The funpass for the other room printed out fine! At check-in at the terminal, I told the CCL staff that I had done the funpass but that I didn't have the printout for 1 room and she indicated that it was "No problem" and that she had it all right there in the computer, showing the funpass was done & we were good to go. She didn't even care to see the 1 funpass I did have printed out. :) So, I really don't think you need to worry at all about not printing it, as long as the page states "funpass complete".

This is a common problem that I have read from other message board, The main thing is to complete your information online so when you are doing the check in, the Carnival staff will have your information available on their comptuer screen, they don't look at your printed copy. Here is another way to print the fun pass, click on File and Print.

Angel

As long as they have it in their computer I assume I will be ok.

I an get it to print...there is just no info there. It looks as if Carnival puts the info into a jpg to print out....but the jpg doesn't show up...I see this instead...

FunPassQuickCheckInImageServer.aspx

And underneath, there is a button to print it. I can print it, but it just prints this image...or lack there of.

That's why I was wondering if I had missed a step or something.

Nope...that's a no go that way also. The problem is, the Funpass is not being displayed. I get the image pasted above in my earlier post....like this...

FunPassQuickCheckInImageServer.aspx

So, the printer is printing the info on the page...problem is, the info being displayed doesn't show any info.

OK, you mean that you don't see the FunPass, which looks like this:

FunPassSample.jpg

If you don't see it but see other images and graphics, the problem may be with Carnival's server or your security settings/firewall.

In any event, as previously mentioned, if your data is in the system you are OK. Just have your booking number and the rest of your docs handy when you embark.

Jim

Excellent.....your post is the first time I have seen what the Funpass looks like.

The first time or two I figured it may have been their site/server(s)...but after the same thing every night for a week, I figured it may be something on my end. The security settings or firewall may be it......this friggin wireless home network is going to be the death of me.

Thanks for the info....all of my info says completed so I guess I'm good....now just hoping for a visit from the "Upgrade Fairy" I have been reading about :rolleyes:

Thanks again

Call Carnival after 9am. They will connect you to the Fun Pass department. A lot of people are having some type of problem with the Fun Pass Site. Carnival said it is due to it being so new, they have not worked out all the bugs. I completed the whole thing, printed my page which said complete for all guests, then 1 week later it said it was incomplete and would not let me complete it. I called and they fixed it over the phone. Good Luck!

I had the same problem trying to print our Funpass for our cruise last month. As another poster stated it didn't matter in the end, when we got to the pier they didn't even need to see it, the information was in their computer.

Terri

We are sailing on the Fascination on 9/20. I had completed the FunPass info prior to receiving my docs. When I did get my docs, the FunPass page indicated "Complete".

As others have said, no need to print it out as long as it's in the system. And if by some chance you did print it out and Carnival lost it in the system, having the printed copy is useless. They would have to re-enter you.

CTMak

Same thing happened to me when I was trying to print for my mom's cabin...just the little "X". I called the Funpass Department and the guy checked to make sure the info. was in the computer and it was. So I'll just flash my funpass for my cabin, which I printed with no problem and tell them I couldn't get my mom's to print but called to confirm that it was in the system.

TXflood3, I agree with what others have said about being in the computer. I completed the FunPass soon after getting the reservation confirmation. I got my documents yesterday for a cruise next month and included in the packet is a doc that says FunPass complete. I called Carnival to verify what I needed when I go to the port since the web site said bring the printed sheet and the packet says bring the included document. The Carnival rep said as long as I had the completed doc in the packet I was good to go. I will probably take the computer print out just in case, but understand I do not need to.

As I stated in another fun pass thread, these are some directions to printing the fun pass I found on another board. I have copied & pasted them below. Please let me know if they do indeed work. And if they don't, please don't rake me over the coals!! :o

Go to the main Carnival page. At the bottom right there is an option to click on "Booked Guest". When you click on that the next page will give you an option to fill out your "Fun Pass". Click on that and then enter your booking number, ship, and last name. Click on enter and it will bring up the information you entered. Click on "Print Fun Pass" and it will bring up your fun pass on the next page.

Happy sailing,

T.

(thanks to M.S Jazo for those instructions!!)

The problem is caused because (and it may not happen to EVERYONE), but NETSCAPE has a problem with the FUNPASS printing process.

Switch to using Internet Explorer and it should work just fine.

The exact same thing happened to me.

This may also interfere with anyone trying to make changes to their User PC.

we are using internet explorer and the print fun pass option never worked for me either and i tried everything, even netscape and firefox browsers. but i finally gave up and called carnival and they faxed me a copy of my fun pass to bring to the pier.

Archived