My wedding cake - Celebrity Infinity

I want to show how pretty my cake was. The color matches my wedding theme color. It's made of fondant. Surprisingly, it was very tasty!

I sent TWE the photos of the cake topper (Korean traditional dolls) and my bridesmaid's dress, and my cake turned out to look SO PRETTY! It was TWE's idea to have my cake in my bridesmaid's dress color and the fondant flower decoration. I only asked the decoration to be white. I didn't expect it to be so pretty!

I had 23 guests and it was more than enough. Even after so much food (buffet), several of my guests had more than 1 piece of the cake.

My wedding was great! I'll post details later w/photos.

I want to show how pretty my cake was. The color matches my wedding theme color. It's made of fondant. Surprisingly, it was very tasty!

I sent TWE the photos of the cake topper (Korean traditional dolls) and my bridesmaid's dress, and my cake turned out to look SO PRETTY! It was TWE's idea to have my cake in my bridesmaid's dress color and the fondant flower decoration. I only asked the decoration to be white. I didn't expect it to be so pretty!

I had 23 guests and it was more than enough. Even after so much food (buffet), several of my guests had more than 1 piece of the cake.

My wedding was great! I'll post details later w/photos.

WHO was your TWE coordinaotr?

WHO was your TWE coordinaotr?

Ginette. She was excellent! No extra charge for this cake. In fact, I only paid as a 1 tier cake, not as 2 tiers. The 2nd tier is the small cake that comes w/the basic package.

I told Ginette I wanted to add some decoration for the cake but fresh flower was too expensive. She told me I could have the fondant flower decoration in pink (my bouquet was pink roses). Then later I found the colorful cake topper, so I asked for simple decoration in white.

Archived