Maltese cruisers re X1 package

newsamfen

Are there any Maltese cruisers out there that managed to acquire the X1 package? My TA is being less than helpful about it! :mad: I live in the UK and have tried to obtain it through Costa uk but they informed me that I needed to book with the office my TA booked it through. He won't let me know who that is!! :eek: Our cruise is not until Sept but as i understand, the X1 package needs to be booked prior to cruising? Please can anyone help??? :confused:

My ta says he knows nothing about! I will never use this company again! This is our very first cruise and only enjoying one as I have a special birthday this year!! Life begins apparantly!! ;) At the moment we are so worried about our ta that the excitement is beginning to wear off!:(

I wrote to Costa because our TA also knew nothing about the package and this is what costa wrote back....try emailing them for a UK number....

Dear Linda:

Thanks for your email.

You can order the X1 package, after your booking is made, by calling our Special Services dept. at 1-800-445-8020 ext 5009.

If there is anything else you need, please contact us.

Info USA

• 1 month later...
I wrote to Costa because our TA also knew nothing about the package and this is what costa wrote back....try emailing them for a UK number....

Dear Linda:

Thanks for your email.

You can order the X1 package, after your booking is made, by calling our Special Services dept. at 1-800-445-8020 ext 5009.

If there is anything else you need, please contact us.

Info USA

THanks so much - this is just the information I've been searching for.:)

Archived