Shore Trips San Juan

sashababy

Our trip isn't for six months, but I'm also interested in this, especially with regard to how reliable they are given the circumstances: We're in port only 7AM to 1PM... and I do NOT want to miss the boat! :)

My family and I are thinking about booking a tour to El Yunque rain forest from Shore Trips, has anyone on cruise critic used this company? Please let me know because my cruise starts next week.

Used them three times in the last two years. Had no problems with them at all. IN PR had a company drop our tour just days before our arrival Shore trips inform us and had a list of other tours. And then called the company and made sure that we were on the new tour. They may be a few dollars higher but they are worth it.

The El Yunque rain forest took it thru Carnival cruise line as a post cruise tour. Great views of the rain forest, waterfalls, plant and some wildlife. Good way to see a good part of PR.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

We booked the rainforest thru Carnival. It was very pretty, and am glad we saw it. The tour guide stopped at a roadside stand for a few minutes after to give us all time to shop and get some snacks. Would love to go back someday and spend more time around Old San Juan.

One word of warning however....if you are thinking of doing Senor Frogs for a meal, bring plenty of money. We had been to the one in Cozumel 2 yrs ago and the prices were far cheaper. Dont know if they have raised prices in all their establishments, but San Juan really took us by surprise. We noticed the same thing with the Hard Rock cafe (kids had to get shirts) menu that was posted as you walk in there.

Archived