Carnival Miracle - August 15

I wanted to know how small the balcony staterooms are on Carnival Miracle. I have been on Carnival cruises before, however I know the stateroom sizes vary. I'm really concerned because on our last cruise with Princess Cruise Line our stateroom was very small. The balcony stateroom on Carnival Miracle that we booked will have to accomodate 4 people. We might have to upgrade while we are onboard to a suite. Does anyone know about the upgrading procedure??? :confused: :)

I wanted to know how small the balcony staterooms are on Carnival Miracle. I have been on Carnival cruises before, however I know the stateroom sizes vary. I'm really concerned because on our last cruise with Princess Cruise Line our stateroom was very small. The balcony stateroom on Carnival Miracle that we booked will have to accomodate 4 people. We might have to upgrade while we are onboard to a suite. Does anyone know about the upgrading procedure??? :confused: :)

the balcony stateroom is not very big. I doubt there are any suites left for this cruise, but you should go look right now on carnival.com

you would really need to upgrade now, which of course will be a much higher price than the balcony.

word is that usually the ships sail full so I wouldn't count on a suite being available for upgrade. If you seriously want to go that route...don't wait.

But I'd say the baclony cabin would be fine for 4. They have plenty of storage closets, drawers, cabinets and drawers under the couch, The Beds can easily handle most of the larger luggage for storage while unpacked...place the smaller bags inside the larger. We put our largest standing upright in the closet zipped 3/4 up each side...resulting in a standing worn clothes hamper......we were pleasntly surprised with the storage space in the bathrooms.

The Miracle is an awesome ship HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!!!!

BED PULLED DOWN OVER CONVERTIBLE SOFA

2314178410089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

OTHER HALF OF CABIN (different ship but same size cabin)

2399136150089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

Just got off the 7/14 sailing of the Miracle & the ship was full. There was a sign posted as soon as we got on stating "no upgrades available". That was at the Pursers desk. I can only tell you that we had a 23 year old, 13 year old & 12 year old in an aft extended balcony & I was glad I wasn't in there!:eek: Seemed quite crowded to me, but they really didn't spend that much time in the cabin. Most of the time they were out & about or in our Suite. Also, the suite could only accomadate 2 people. Maybe 3, if you used the sofa. I don't think you can book 4 in the Suite, but if I'm wrong someone here will let you know!:)

I thought our balcony cabin on the Miracle was plenty big for two. If I had to put four in there, I would not have been happy. Of course I actually spent time in my cabin and on the balcony. YMMV

I have 4 in my family and am now booked for my 4th cruise....I have yet attempted to put all of us in the same cabin....I find a way to get at least 1 of them somewhere else (SIL's solo cabin or the kids own cabin)....but it can be done.......not saying I want to....but it can be done

I'm thinking about a summer Alaska....for the $$$ we might have to do it for that one:eek:

cruiseqtpro

first of all, welcome aboard, our family will be sailing with your family. i cant help you with the room because we have the kids in a different room, but from what i have read on our thread (Anyone going...) your daugter told me you are on the verandah deck and we are too. my kids are in an inside room and we are a few doors down with a balcony. so, hop on over to our thread and glad to have you join in.

lesley

motherofthree

cruiseqtpro

first of all, welcome aboard, our family will be sailing with your family. i cant help you with the room because we have the kids in a different room, but from what i have read on our thread (Anyone going...) your daugter told me you are on the verandah deck and we are too. my kids are in an inside room and we are a few doors down with a balcony. so, hop on over to our thread and glad to have you join in.

lesley

motherofthree

cruiseqtpro

lesley

motherofthree

I Just Joined Today So I Hope I'm Doing This Right!! I'm Sailing On Miracle Aug 15 2007. Booked A 9a (mini Suite). I've Done The Legend Which Is Like The Miricle. Had An Extended Balcony Which Was Ok For 4. So Good Luck With Your Upgrade. It Looks Like The Ship If Full. Can Anyone Tell Me If I Eat A Nick & Nora's Can I "split" The Combo Meal (instead Of The Lobster And Steak Combo) Can I Get The Lobster And A Different Fish?

We were on the Miracle in 05 four in a balcony room. sleeping was fine. having one bathroom was a little tite. from these boards i've heard one can use the shower in the gym. we will be sailing on her again this mon. this time two cabins one inside one balcony. But four in the cabin will be fine. We had a great time Enjoy.

Archived