Chocolate Covered Strawberries

wework2play

I have also seen them to be ordered through Carnival's Bon Voyage gift department. It seems as though I have also seen posts on the boards where people have taken pictures of chocolate covered strawberries that appear to be from the dining room or a buffet, maybe the chocolate buffet???

Good luck.

I was on the Conquest last week and they could be purchased at Cafe Fans - I think they were there every night and they were either 3 for 2.00 or 5 for 2.00. I can't remember - but they were pretty! Not sure what ship you are on...

Also avail. at the Starbucks-type "coffee shop". The food at that shop isn't included in your cruise fare....you have to pay extra for it [a couple of dollars, if memory serves].

Thanks guys, for the quick response! I'll be on the Carnival Conquest in Aug. 5. I, too, have seen them in pics, and I"d rather get them once on board if it's an option. My co-worker brought some to work the other day and they were ssoooo good. I'd never have known...

U can get them onboard usually on the cafe they have all kind of pastries.:rolleyes:or order them thru carnival and ask them to deliver to the room on embarkation day..that's what I always do. try the cookies the're delicious.:)

On the Pride, you could get them at the *fancy* coffee place (like Starbucks, but not Starbucks). They were around $5 for 3, which is actually a very reasonable price. Indulge!

I got these for being sick aboard

Please explain! They look wonderful! My husband has sent some similar ones to me for the last few valentines day! He found out that this is one of the best things he can give me for a gift! Excluding a cruise, that is! ;)

Please explain! They look wonderful! My husband has sent some similar ones to me for the last few valentines day! He found out that this is one of the best things he can give me for a gift! Excluding a cruise, that is! ;)

I got bron-kite-us and got seen by the Doctor

On the Pride, you could get them at the *fancy* coffee place (like Starbucks, but not Starbucks). They were around $5 for 3, which is actually a very reasonable price. Indulge!

I really thought it was more like $3 for 5. I remember them being really, really cheap compared to what it costs at home.

When you do B2B cruises they usually give you a plate of them on the 2nd cruise. When we went B2B2B on the Fascination in May we ended up with 3 plates of them. Some were done up to look like tuxedos. Very pretty but the strawberries were nowhere near ripe so not very good.

I really thought it was more like $3 for 5. I remember them being really, really cheap compared to what it costs at home.

LOL, you're probably right -- it's been a while. I just remember that the price was really great, and so were the berries.

We found a plate of the regular chocolate covered strawberries and a nice bottle of wine in our cabin on our last cruise. There was a nice note from Uncle Bob accompanying them.

I had sent a photo and some commentary (all good) to him several months before the cruise, and he had requested our booking number.

We ate the strawberries and shared the wine with friends.

Archived