Luggage Tags

kbd0627

I received my docs in the mail and my luggage tags are brown for Riviera Deck. On Carnival's website at my e-docs the tags are Blue. Is that what happens to everyone?? I plan to print some extras so I can affix one to water and soda and check it with other bags. Just thought it was rather strange and haven't seen it posted here before. And yes I printed one and it is the same color as on CPU screen.

I received my docs in the mail and my luggage tags are brown for Riviera Deck. On Carnival's website at my e-docs the tags are Blue. Is that what happens to everyone?? I plan to print some extras so I can affix one to water and soda and check it with other bags. Just thought it was rather strange and haven't seen it posted here before. And yes I printed one and it is the same color as on CPU screen.

Actually I have spoke with Carnival about that and they say yes it is correct all e-doc luggage tags are that blue color. Just write in your deck and cabin # and its all good.

We printed out the online luggage tags and we had no problems getting our luggage in our room.

However, when we debarked, our luggage was scattered all over the room and it took us a while to find it because all of the luggage was sorted by tag color.

Next time, I plan on either contacting my PVP for the actual tags, or seeing if I can get some while on the ship.

We printed out the online luggage tags and we had no problems getting our luggage in our room.

However, when we debarked, our luggage was scattered all over the room and it took us a while to find it because all of the luggage was sorted by tag color.

Next time, I plan on either contacting my PVP for the actual tags, or seeing if I can get some while on the ship.

Extra luggage tags are usually placed out in a tray in the lobby the last night of a cruise, just help yourself. You can also ask the porters at the dock for luggage tags.

Archived