Laura; This Post Is For You!

ddean52

;) i would like to suggest to you that some where on this web site a new area is be developed for cruise daily planners and and compasses!

every cruise i take its the same thing......searching and asking ,sometimes begging for folks for daily planners....<SIGH>.

it would be great if we could come to this site, do a search and find what we need.:)

just thought i would put in my 2-cents in terms of future projects for "our" web site and gathering spot and town hall!

best wishes to everyone

have a great weekend!

:cool: dean ( & :) alice)

ddean52...what a great suggestion...seems those things are hard to find and going to one central place would be a great benefit for everyone....hopefully this will have some serious consideration from the powers that be

i know!!!!!! im shocked that this concept has not been developed yet!!

i cant believe im the only one who makes daily planners for cruises! being able to view cruise planners and compasses would help ( big time) in creating daily planners. it may sound strange to some but structuring each day prior to sailing..max,'s the whole expierence!

dean ( & alice)

Archived