Enchantment 7/16-7/21

Hubby and the kids were in the same area as you Laurie and didn't see any either! Guess that could be why that was the more crowded beach. If we do Western Carrib again I definately want CoCo Cay to be one of our stops!

BTW I'm a die hard RCI fan thanks to this cruise!

Cruise3.jpg

What area were you in? We were in the chairs that were down past the buffet and bar, by the volleyball courts. We swam there and didn't see any!

We were in the area where the most snorkeling was....the sunken plane area. The first few steps in and I saw 2 jellyfish!! My daughter just floated around in that area while we snorkeled...and she said she say a lot of jelly fish as well.

Bigmama2n1.....I was reading your post this morning and both my kids said..."we know them!!" Guess they hit it off :) We were in suite 8034, so you all were near us I guess....

Oh yes! We must have been right down the hall from you. I'm guessing by the suite number you had a GS? We were wondering if that would have had enough room for us, but since we knew our kiddos would be at war if they had to share a bed we went with the larger suite. I think my daughter will always remember it as the room with the nekked lady picture on the door. ;)

Archived