Best Cruise Ever!!

islahopper

Thank you for the review! I check for new reviews of the Legend here everyday. We are doing a big family trip in October on the Legend. I have sailed Glory and Destiny in the past, and I am amazed by all the great things people have to say about Legend. I really can't wait!

Dorothy's Friend, I see you are new to the board, welcome. My review is in the review section now, let me know if I left anything out and if you agree with it. Also DM said DBIL wanted off with 2 days to go, is this true or is she just stirring the pot? Looking forward to your review, see if you can post a couple of pictures of the ship and cabin. Thank-you and have a great day. PS:I have not shaved yet, DW hates it, but everyelse says it looks cool.

Is it possible to attach the shore excursions list (with prices)? We will be on the Legend in January and the website only shows $ signs. Thanks!

If you sign on with your booking #, Ship and sail date, you can review shore excursions with prices. Once signed in go to my reservation and that page will have the excursions with prices. You can also pre book your tours there. Have fun!

islahopper Thank you for your review and so glad you had such a memorable cruise! I look everyday for a new review, thank you.

hi everyone,

we did the legend twice out of ny. need i say more? it was the best!!!!!!!!!! staff, crew, food. i loved the deli,

pinnacle restr. was superb. 2 appetizers & 2 desserts with the dinner. dining room had great food & room service was the quickest we ever had. going on the liberty in nov. & know it will great.

carnival is right up there with holland america.

cinnamon123

islahopper, I returned from the 7/22 sailing and I would agree with you wholeheartedly. I wish I was still back on the ship!! Ha!! I posted a review as well...rather lengthy, though! :D What can I say, I had a lot to talk about!!

Miss all of my buddies from the cruise and my fellow Aerial Trek companions from Belize!! Especially our guides!!

Archived