Please ease my mind

C-U-ONBOARD

Ok so we have sailed with Carnival before, but this was our first time utilizing the Edocs...so I am just wanting to confirm....

What exactly do we need (of those docs) to bring with us to get on board ship...

I am used to an actual "ticket" like item and there isn't really anything that looks like a "ticket" in the Edocs...

I know to bring the funpass, sign and sail sheet and a credit card, but what out of the edocs needs to come with us?

So do I bring everything I printed or just a specific page etc?

Thanks in advance for all your helpful knowledge...

In the e-docs it tells you. I believe it said pages 5 & 10. I'm not certain since I wanted paper docs (and received them) but I read the edocs and I do remember it saying in there somewhere. Also, I recall several pages just being "reading" material....if I were you and not certain I would print everything, fill out what needed to be filled out and put those on top. Then when I get to check in I have the docs I filled out on top but still have everything else with me. I'm sure someone who has used the edocs will let you know what they did. Have a great vacation.

Sorry I don't want to steal this thread, but didn't want to make my own either. On the S&S side it asks for credit card info. If we are putting cash down, do we still need to fill in credit card info?

Then on the Ticket Contract side it says Guest Signature, and has a line for it. Then underneath it has both passengers names in a box with enough room to sign. So do we both squeeze our signatures on the guest signature line, or sign in the box that has our names in it?

Sorry I don't want to steal this thread, but didn't want to make my own either. On the S&S side it asks for credit card info. If we are putting cash down, do we still need to fill in credit card info?
You could just write CASH on the line, but you really don't fill anything in. I do believe you do still need to sign it.

Then on the Ticket Contract side it says Guest Signature, and has a line for it. Then underneath it has both passengers names in a box with enough room to sign. So do we both squeeze our signatures on the guest signature line, or sign in the box that has our names in it?

Only one of you needs to sign it. However, DW signed the box by her name too. No big deal.

Archived