Atm

turkeytoes75

Is there a ATM on board the conquest??? If so is there any extra charges to use it??

Yes there is, and it cost $5.50, I believe, but right around $5-$6 per transaction, :eek: and when i was on it a few weeks ago, it ran out of money about 4 or 5 days into the cruise!

Yep...

"Is there an ATM on board?spacer.gifGuests are able to withdraw funds and make balance inquiries on their checking and savings accounts while the ship is in port or at sea. Please note: The supply of money may be depleted prior to the end of the cruise. Following is a list of major credit cards and Networks accepted: Honor, Tyme, Shazam, American Express, Magic Line, Oath, Mac, Master Card (Cirrus for Non-U.S.), Visa (Plus), Nyce Pulse, Yankee and Alert.

There is a $5.50 fee per transaction for this service which is controlled by the bank sponsoring the ATM's, Bank Atlantic of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. "

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Automatic_Teller_Machines.aspx

DON'T USE IT! IT CHARGES SO MUCH IN EXTRA FEES! we used it once on the conquest and got 60.00 out i believe. later when we came home and checked our account (only time we used it was at the atm). there was a charge of 60.00 plus 2.00 dollars and then like 3 other 2.00 transaction fees. 8.00 dollars for using an atm once??? i don't think so!

Just bring cash. A few folks bring $500 cash... just in case.

I like to bring the following amounts:

50 -- $1's

50 -- $5's

20 -- $10's

Small bills are easier in port, and easier for taxi's and tip's.

Just keep it locked up in your safe. No big deal.

Archived