What's the best time to arrive to board for Inspiration Tampa 4pm deaparture?

ahoymates

Well...............................................

OK since you asked we arrived in Cozumel and had to tender in no biggie, Looked at all the tourist traps and found most have free Tequila!:D Well it was about 9:30am but hey when in Rome! Hit a few shots then went to Poncho's backyard for Nacho's and frozen Margaritas! Then took a taxi to Carlos and Charlies and had a few yards of Margarita's and did the conga line shot thing there too we had ALOT of fun at Carlos and Charlies but got back to the ship with spinning heads.:rolleyes:

We are going back in October but we will be skipping the Carlos & C's this time and go snorkeling. (not that C&C was not a blast but we want to remember our stop a little more) I really enjoyed the stop but we did kind of blow it by making it a booze cruise.

We were there around 10:10 and there was a bit of a line. Because we've cruised more than 10 times on Carnival we are Platinum so we were allowed to board first. That happened at 10:35 on our cruise (3 wedding parties held us up). They checked in everyone waiting fairly quickly but I would think going through the area where they put your picture on your sail and sign card and take embarkation pictures might take a little while. I'm thinking on that day 11 AM might have been a better time to get there. It really depends on whether you mind waiting in lines or in chairs. On the other hand I don't know if I'd want to wait too much after 11AM or there will be another line of people who waited until check out time at their motels to head to the port. And if you aren't interested in lunch....I'm always amazed that there aren't more people in line around 3.

We arrived at the port around 8:45 did the Seaquarium across the street and walked over around 11:00. It took till 1:00 to get on the ship but that was partially because the ship was receiving an award that day otherwise I think we would have been on by noon....

Archived