Teens passport program

Hi.We are going on the Majesty in September and are bringing two teens with us. Could someone tell me if I should order the teen passport program before I go or would it be okay to order it when I get on the ship.? If I wait to purchase it on the ship where do you get it.? Does anyone have and opinion on this program.? I hear the smoothie part is a book of coupons you use to go to the bar and get your drinks. What types of drinks can the teen get.? Are they a good size ? Lets say I go get a non alcoholic smoothie for myself. Would a non alcoholic smoothie on the teen program be the same size. That would tell me the size of the drink on the teen program. We are non drinkers and have often bought smoothies

Very interested in your answers.

Thanks

You don't have to order them in advance. Just pick them up from a bar on the ship. I used one on the Wind a few months back and drink sizes varied almost everytime. I got anything from a large, normal bar glass size to a small plastic cup a few times. I would order and not show my key card or passport book and let the bartender make it first then I would give him the pass..that helped a few times. They can be used for any drink without booze.

Archived