Emerald Mini Suite

messy

We have reserved a mini suite on the Dolphin deck of the Emerald Princesll - I am wondering if the balcony is covered or not. I've seen a lot of info about the Coral decks but not much about this ship (probably because it's new).

Does anyone have any information about the mini's decks? I believe we are looking at category AA.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Has anyone stayed on the Emerald deck in a mini-suite with a covered balcony? Princess told my travel agent and me (seperate calls) that there were NO covered balconies on Emerald.

Thanks for the info.

We've had a mini on Emerald deck, cabin E728, on the Golden and it was completely covered. If you can snag one of the far aft balconies, they are stretched and much larger.

The Emerald deck minisuite balconies are covered by those on the Dolphin deck. The Dolphin deck balconies are totally uncovered - we love it. It is like lying out by the pool without the crowds or noise. Of course, if you want shade, you have to go inside or sit in a covered area by the pool or promenade deck.

Archived