Formal Nights???

brandymleahy

Is there more than 1 formal night?

If my husband doesn't want to get all spiffy is it okay to skip those events?? and last of all does he HAVE to wear a Tux or can he wear a suit he already has that is dark blue with gold pinstripes?? I want to know you guys opinions on any or all of these subjects. Thank you very much.

If my husband doesn't want to get all spiffy is it okay to skip those events?? and last of all does he HAVE to wear a Tux or can he wear a suit he already has that is dark blue with gold pinstripes?? I want to know you guys opinions on any or all of these subjects. Thank you very much.

Depends on the number of nights on your cruise. Yes you can skip formal night if you prefer to eat at the Lido buffet. No he doesn't have to wear a tux. A suit is fine. :)

How many nights is your cruise? 3/4/5 nighters will have one formal night and 7 nighters will have two. Your hubby doesn't have to wear a tux, a suit is fine. Don't skip it, it's a good meal, lobster, etc.:D

Jodie

A suit is great on formal nights. My DH and DS both had suits for our last cruise. I saw a handful of men with tuxes. They looked very nice, but so did the men who made the effort to wear a nice suit.

You can eat at the buffet any night that you don't want to eat in the dinning room.

wow, cool thank you all for letting me know, it is a 5 night cruise so that means 1 formal night. Thats cool I'm sure I can make him be pretty for 1 night hehe. Thank you guys for all the input :)

Where are you going on your cruise?

Jodie

Don't you see all the news about guys falling overboard?????? Dose are the guys that don't wear tuxi, they toss them over the side. Yeah, its da trootd.

Dan

Archived