NCL Spirit Menus

plcruiser

Does anyone know where I could find the current menus for the NCL Spirit. Thank you.

I am not sure however we just came back from a trip on the spirit Florida/Bahamas and we were very dissapointed in the food both at the Windows and Garden room, quality was not good and very small, small portions

I am not sure however we just came back from a trip on the spirit Florida/Bahamas and we were very disappointed in the food both at the Windows and Garden room, quality was not good and very small, small portions

Yes, the portions are small, but they anticipate you'll eat five to six courses. (1)Appetizers, (2)Salad, (3)Soup, (4)Entree, (5)Desert, and after dinner (6)Cheese and Crackers with your Coffee. They also expect you'll drink some wine with your dinner. Even with the small portions, your dinner can easily be over 1,000 calories.

Small portions don't mean much when you can order all you want!

I study the menu (usuallu go by earlier in the day to look at the posted menu in front of the dining room.)

If I see two appetizers or entrees, I will order them both. Often I will skip the salad course and have a second appetizer. If I have two entrees I will usually skip dessert.

Archived