Crown Princess 7-14 Review

jsfofec

Great review! Thanks for sharing. I also agree about the medical staff. My brother had emergency surgery in Fort Lauderdale the night before our cruise. He had to go the to ship's dr. everyday to have his wound redressed and packed. (He had to have a huge boil cut out of his butt!:D ) Between the medical staff and vicodin, he had a great time!:D

So sorry to hear about your Mother-in-laws Accident. Happy She didn't need surgery. She is a very "Special Person" to fly all the way back to San Francisco by herself. She definitely will have to go on a "Make UP" cruise. She was very brave! Thank you for your comments on your cruise. We were on this Ship last year and loverd everything about Her. Glad You were both able to enjoy your cruise after the Accident. Insurance is definitely a must have.

Thanks for the review! I enjoyed reading it, even tho I was on that same sailing :) ! I agree with everything you said about the ship, kids, staff, etc. Everyone was so nice and helpful. It was my first cruise and won't be my last! :D I hope your MIL is doing better....

Stupid thing won't let me edit. I meant to ask if many kids were participating in the kid's program. Of course some would, but I'd like to ascertain if the program is as good as Carnival's kid's program. I already know that my dh and I like Princess ships better than Carnival.

My 10 yr old son didnt participate in kids' program til the 7th day. There were lots of kids and he had wished he had started sooner. He had so much fun there that he wants to go on another cruise just so he do the kids' program again.

Archived