Victory 4 Night Canada Kids Club Registration

Pepi

For the 4 night Canada on the Victory can you register your child for the children's program when you first board or do you have to wait until the evening after dinner?

I have read that they have an orientation the first night that you attend with your child, but am wondering if you can register them earlier in the day when you board.

Also anyone know what night they usally do the pajama party/sleep over thing and what nights the kids can eat dinner there if they want? If anyone's child has eaten dinner at the kids club was the food okay or did they just give them a hot dog type meal. I prefer that my child eat with us in the main dining room, but he decides differently, I am wondering what type of food they offer them.

Thanks for any info!

The first registration is at the orientation after dinner. If you miss the orientation (the Capers that I saw for the 4-day had orientation at 7:15, which is too early if you have 6:15 dinner), you can register them at Camp Carnival later in the evening.

Last year on the 4-day, there was dinner for the kids at the buffet on the second and third days; no dinner on embarkation day, and no kids' dinner on the last evening. We've generally alternated with our kids - one night dinner with us, another night dinner with Camp Carnival. Our kids really like the dining room, and the servers we've had have been great with the kids.

We were on the Victory last week and we tried to "check out" the kids club earlier in the day and there was one of the workers in there and she stated we would have to come back at 7:15. We got there a little later due to dinner and it was not a problem. U just basically fill in a registration sheet for your children. My 11 year old did attend the dinner one evening and they took them to the buffet. He claims they ate pizza and french fries.

Hey thanks for the quick responses. It's good to know we can't do anything with registration until after dinner...one "to do" to cross off the list when we board!

Our sailing looks close to being sold out. Am wondering if there were ever nights where there were more kids wanting to go to Camp Carnival than they could accomodate? Did it seem like they ever had to turn kids away?

Also if we come late since we are on the 6:15pm dining...will it be too late to get a beeper?

We are sailing next week.

Not sure how much time the children sailing with us will want to spend at the Camp, but it's good to know what to expect.

I've never seen kids turned away from Camp Carnival because there's too many kids. How old are the kids? They only have beepers for the 2-5 group. When we sailed on Conquest 2 years ago, they didn't have enough beepers so they gave the beepers to the parents of the youngest kids - it wasn't first come, first served. My son was 5, so we didn't get a beeper on that cruise.

Archived