Help with what room is like

majosa

Okay I know it is not set in stone but we got our room numbers today!! (YEAH!) Anyway I was wondering if anyone could tell me what room M178 is like. It is on the Fantasy. And i did a search on the thread and only one entry came up and it was no help. :( So any information anyone can offer is greatly appreciated. Thank you!:D

Okay I know it is not set in stone but we got our room numbers today!! (YEAH!) Anyway I was wondering if anyone could tell me what room M178 is like. It is on the Fantasy. And i did a search on the thread and only one entry came up and it was no help. :( So any information anyone can offer is greatly appreciated. Thank you!:D

Well for what it is worth... inside and oceanview staterooms are for the most part the same only one with a window and one w/out ! Staterooms on the Fantasy average 185 sq. ft. and will have two twin beds that can be converted into a king sized bed when pushed together.... good size bathroom and plentyof closet space. I was on this ship in January after her refurbishment and thought she looked very good for her age !

If you have additional questions, feel free to email me at fun2cruiz@aol.com

Have a GREAT CRUISE !!!

Here's a Deck Plan:

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipDetailsDeck.do?shipId=4&deckId=277

It's a mid-ship interior room on the "Main" Deck. Slightly towards the Aft (back) of the ship, on the Starboard (right) side.

It'll seem very much like a smallish hotel room, with twin beds that can be pushed together (by your cabin steward) to create a queen.

It'll be a quiet room. The floors above you and below you are other cabins.

Here's a Deck Plan:

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipDetailsDeck.do?shipId=4&deckId=277

It's a mid-ship interior room on the "Main" Deck. Slightly towards the Aft (back) of the ship, on the Starboard (right) side.

It'll seem very much like a smallish hotel room, with twin beds that can be pushed together (by your cabin steward) to create a queen.

It'll be a quiet room. The floors above you and below you are other cabins.

The two twin beds are pushed together and make a KING sized bed on this ship.

Haven't sailed on Fantasy but I think I have pictures of the oceanview cabins on Fascination (sister ship) if you click on "all photo albums" below.

I think I have pictures of the bathroom as well, and with the beds together and not together. Your room on the Fantasy will be identical. Hope the pictures help. Enjoy your cruise:)

Haven't sailed on Fantasy but I think I have pictures of the oceanview cabins on Fascination (sister ship) if you click on "all photo albums" below.

I think I have pictures of the bathroom as well, and with the beds together and not together. Your room on the Fantasy will be identical. Hope the pictures help. Enjoy your cruise:)

Sorry I just checked my Fascination photo album and I don't have as many pics as I thought. I remember taking them I just don't think I uploaded all of them to the album? Anyways...do a search for oceanview cabins on any of the Fantasy class ships (Ectasy, Fascination, Inspiration, Elation, Fantasy) and your room will look just like that.

You might want to try this link. There is a floor plan, no pictures, but it gives you a really good layout of the room. Hope this helps.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/fantasy.php

Archived