Stringray City and Island Tour - Ship Prices

DMKahlan

Hello,

We will be on the Valor in November, traveling to Grand Cayman. I want to take the kids on the Stingray City and Island Tour. I've found the tour through Native Tours in Grand Cayman for $60/pp. I'm curious how much the ship charges for the same tour. Does anyone know?

Thanks

The page gives it 2 $$ signs which means it's between $50-$100. The website isn't really any more specific. We did an off ship excursion to the stingrays for about $50 but that was 3 years ago.

You can check approx. prices for things on their website by going to your specific cruise then in the itinerary clicking on that specific destination. It will then give you a link to the excursions. Make sure you're in the correct destination though as prices are different at different places. For instance, we're leaving in Aug. for our cruise. I was checking scuba diving prices and it is more expensive in Grand Turk than it is in St. Thomas.

Have fun!

Carnival excursion rates are subject to change...but in April this what was they were:

Stingray City Tour $47/adults $40/children 2.5 hours

Stingray City & Island Tour $69/pp 4.5 hours

Stingray Sandbar Tour $46/pp 2.5 hours

Hey all,

We just booked our excursion for our cruise on September 16th in the Caymans to go to Stingray City and go snuba diving with the stingrays. It was $99/person for about 2hours (which is alot), but I know that is because we will be totally submerged underwater and snuba diving with the sealife (which is an awesome experience if you ever get the chance...We did it last year in St. Thomas). Also, because we booked though Carnival, if something happens and we don't dock or the weather is awful (hope not!), you get a full refund...Other compnaies don't always gaurentee that, so MAKE SURE to ask before giving them a deposit, because the weather is not our fault. After everything I have read from all the other cruisers on the site, you can't go wrong getting a tour of some sort at Stingray City. I am totally looking forward to it and ready to go!

Carnival excursion rates are subject to change...but in April this what was they were:

Stingray City Tour $47/adults $40/children 2.5 hours

Stingray City & Island Tour $69/pp 4.5 hours

Stingray Sandbar Tour $46/pp 2.5 hours

I just checked CCL's website, and according to what it sez here, the Stingray City & Island Tour is $62.00 PP. Wonder what's up with that? :confused:

Hello,

We will be on the Valor in November, traveling to Grand Cayman. I want to take the kids on the Stingray City and Island Tour. I've found the tour through Native Tours in Grand Cayman for $60/pp. I'm curious how much the ship charges for the same tour. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Do yourself a favor and Use Nativeway... it will be less expensive than thru the cruiseline... smaller group of passengers and much more personal ! I have used them so many times and never been disappointed. They do also a Tour that goes to Rum Point for lunch after stingray city and that is really enjoyable and they serve a GREAT LUNCH as well. Rum Point is a great place to snorkel or just enjoy the beaches and have a couple drinks... you will not be disappointed with Nativeway I promise !

We Will Be On The Valor Leaving 11-25 And We Were Looking At The Carnival Tour Which They Quoted Us 59.00 Because Nativeway Said They Needed A Minimum Of 8 People And We Are Onky 2.

We Think We May Just Do The Stingray And Barrier Reef Through Moby Dick Now

Archived