*Tea Anyone?*

Yes, I was talking about he High Tea. I was wondering too what your attire would be. I don't know if I could get my husband to go, but I sure do want to go!

Go without him if he doesn't want to go.

Tea time on the Valor was in Winstons cigar bar, it was a wonderful experience!! Our dd would go to the internet cafe, you had to go through the cigar bar (makes no sence to me since quite a few kids use the internet cafe and have to go through the cigar smoke) to get to it, while we would sit and enjoy tea and a snack.

According to Fred's post #10, those pictures are from the Pride.

On the Triumph, tea was held at 3:00 in the Oxford Bar (cigar bar) on the first sea day only. We didn't make it this time because the wine and cheese party was held at the same time at the wine bar.

is the wine and cheese party also included in the cost of the cruise, or is it additional? thanks

So there is a tea at 3:00 every sea day?

That's my question too -- it's not clear from the posts. We only noticed it in Capers once on our last cruise, and by that time we'd missed it. :( :)

Thanks for the pics, Fred.

is the wine and cheese party also included in the cost of the cruise, or is it additional? thanks
It was actually more of a wine tasting and there were several different wines. You could try all of them or choose the wines you wanted -- at $1 per wine (just a small tasting amount). You also got a plate of cheese, grapes and maybe some crackers.

That's my question too -- it's not clear from the posts. We only noticed it in Capers once on our last cruise, and by that time we'd missed it.
There was only ONE on Triumph and it was on the first sea day -- at least it was only in the Capers on the first sea day.

That's my question too -- it's not clear from the posts. We only noticed it in Capers once on our last cruise, and by that time we'd missed it. :( :)

I only saw it listed in the capers twice, we missed the first one and made the last one on a Saturday at sea.

Fred

There was only ONE on Triumph and it was on the first sea day -- at least it was only in the Capers on the first sea day.

I only saw it listed in the capers twice, we missed the first one and made the last one on a Saturday at sea.

Thanks. Guess we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled and our highliters at the ready. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone recall seeing scones and clotted cream? I enjoy high tea, but generally just go for the tea and scones.

I just had a scone with clotted cream on Victory. However, in all the teas I've gone to on Carnival ships, it was the first time I managed to get a scone - they seem to go quickly.

Archived