8/6/07 Carnival Victory cruise to Canada

sunny sky

Hello all. I will be on this cruise with my 14 year old daughter and i am wondering if there will be anyone with teenagers around this age because she is looking to meet some people to hang out with while cruising. I checked the roll call but not too many people are signed up. So if you have any teenage children cruising with you please let me know and maybe they can meet up.

Hi we will be on the same cruise. I will have my 16 year old son, a 20 and 21. The 16 year old told me that he does not want to join any club and not to push him. I am concerned because the age is 18 to get into the clubs . Maybe some will answer this thread.

ok well thanks for the help... all she really wants is someone to hang out with i dont think she really wants to join clubs either probabaly just wants someone to hang around with

If you stow away on the boat for 2 weeks, she can hang around with my 12 y/o daughter starting 8/20 :)

There are going to be tons of kids on the ship though. And technically someone you meet from this site isn't any less of a stranger than people you meet the first night on the cruise.

Go to the orientation on the first night. She'll make friends.

Archived