Rooms located on Victory

Gingee

We have three rooms tentatively reserved on the Victory to Canada next

August. I know - some bad reviews on the Victory to Canada. Hope it won't happen against us. We have cruised a lot but my daughter's boyfriend - it will be his first and my mom's first in many years so I am hoping it will be okay. Anyway, our room is 6315 (we reserved one with a bunk over the sofa in case Grandma and my daughter (will be 20 then)'s life style doesn't work out right (grandma goes to be early), grandma and my daughter in 6269 and boyfriend's in 6227. We are kind of spread out on the sixth floor. Do you think there is anything underneath us that will be noisy? Also, the boyfriend is paying a single rate but getting the price of a 1A on the bottom for this room in 6227. It looks small but oh well. Anyone been in any of these rooms - especially 6227?

Thanks

We have three rooms tentatively reserved on the Victory to Canada next

August. I know - some bad reviews on the Victory to Canada. Hope it won't happen against us. We have cruised a lot but my daughter's boyfriend - it will be his first and my mom's first in many years so I am hoping it will be okay. Anyway, our room is 6315 (we reserved one with a bunk over the sofa in case Grandma and my daughter (will be 20 then)'s life style doesn't work out right (grandma goes to be early), grandma and my daughter in 6269 and boyfriend's in 6227. We are kind of spread out on the sixth floor. Do you think there is anything underneath us that will be noisy? Also, the boyfriend is paying a single rate but getting the price of a 1A on the bottom for this room in 6227. It looks small but oh well. Anyone been in any of these rooms - especially 6227?

For cabin location, just check the deck plan:

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipDetailsDeck.do?shipId=81&deckId=491

6315 and 6269 (the 2 Balcony rooms) actually aren't that far apart. They're only nine cabins apart on the starboard (right) side mid-ship. They are both immediately above the Shops. There will be no noise from below you.

If the boyfriend has 6227 to himself it won't seem that small. It's *right* above the stage of the main Lounge. He might hear stuff going on underneath. Or maybe not.

Archived