Tequila Beach - Disclaimer & Information

CrusinSally

Just back last Sunday from the July 15th sailing on Rhapsody. Before we left I had some major concerns regarding Tequila Beach in Costa Maya (which I had booked for the four of us through an independent tour operator) after reading some reviews on CC.

I emailed Otto with my concerns and within 5 minutes he called me! Impressive! He too reads CC and said he understood my concerns and offered this explaination - the people who book through his company are assured the service that they have paid for and are satisfied with their time at TB. People who book at the pier may indeed pay $5 or $10 dollars less but will not receive the specialized attention of his staff.

This made a lot of sense to me and I did not get the feeling at all that I was being "handed a line".

Otto did offer my small group an alternatvie if I still felt leary of TB. We choose to go to the Blue Iguana a little further out and we had a fabulous time. The Blue Iguana is actually a small Italian restaurant right on the beach with chairs, tables, showers and restrooms, not to mention delicious quesedillas and guacamole!

We had also paid for a snorkle boat excursion and Otto provided us with a private boat and guide. Perfection.

I am in the customer service business so I really appreciate when I see people stand behind their service and make things right for the customer - something that is becoming harder and harder to find.

Otto greeted us at the BI and even went out in the boat with us - he made sure our time was fabulous and was a big part of making our vacation so enjoyable. I would HIGHLY recommend any excursion he offers because he completely stands behind his services.

I would be happy to answer any questions.

Just back last Sunday from the July 15th sailing on Rhapsody. Before we left I had some major concerns regarding Tequila Beach in Costa Maya (which I had booked for the four of us through an independent tour operator) after reading some reviews on CC.

I emailed Otto with my concerns and within 5 minutes he called me! Impressive! He too reads CC and said he understood my concerns and offered this explaination - the people who book through his company are assured the service that they have paid for and are satisfied with their time at TB. People who book at the pier may indeed pay $5 or $10 dollars less but will not receive the specialized attention of his staff.

This made a lot of sense to me and I did not get the feeling at all that I was being "handed a line".

Otto did offer my small group an alternatvie if I still felt leary of TB. We choose to go to the Blue Iguana a little further out and we had a fabulous time. The Blue Iguana is actually a small Italian restaurant right on the beach with chairs, tables, showers and restrooms, not to mention delicious quesedillas and guacamole!

We had also paid for a snorkle boat excursion and Otto provided us with a private boat and guide. Perfection.

I am in the customer service business so I really appreciate when I see people stand behind their service and make things right for the customer - something that is becoming harder and harder to find.

Otto greeted us at the BI and even went out in the boat with us - he made sure our time was fabulous and was a big part of making our vacation so enjoyable. I would HIGHLY recommend any excursion he offers because he completely stands behind his services.

I would be happy to answer any questions.

how do you book with him?

also what was the price and what did it include

Archived