NCL Dawn Pricing/Room Options

SPman00

I've been watching the NCL Dawn out of Miami on the 9th or the 16th, but can't figure out NCL's pricing - it keeps changing all the time!

I saw it for $354/pp for an inside room and $520 for a balcony, so I started researching that cruise. Now that same room is $499 before junk fees. Any suggestions on the best time to book?

What are the differences between the rooms? I've only been on one cruise and never on NCL.

I was trying to find virtual tours to help you. You could Google Norweigan Dawn virtual tour. There are a couple of online agencies that have them. (I'd post links, but am afraid that's breaking rules since they are at TA sites) That will show you what the difference is in the cabins. Obviously, one has a balcony, and the inside doesn't even have a window. The inside cabin will probably be smaller than the balcony, too.

I've been watching the NCL Dawn out of Miami on the 9th or the 16th, but can't figure out NCL's pricing - it keeps changing all the time!

I saw it for $354/pp for an inside room and $520 for a balcony, so I started researching that cruise. Now that same room is $499 before junk fees. Any suggestions on the best time to book?

What are the differences between the rooms? I've only been on one cruise and never on NCL.

Here's a tour of the cabins on the Dawn

http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/norwegiandawn.htm

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Archived