Picture coupon help

majosa

I was looking to buy a few of the picture coupons from Carnivals website for 15 per picture. What I need to know is if the pictures are 20 dollars or higher do i just hand them the coupon? Or is there an additional charge? Thank you!

So I really dont need to buy them right? Since i would still have to pay the remaining money. In other words i have the coupon worth 15 but the picture is 22 dollars i still owe 7 dollars right? If that is the case why do they have he coupons?

Exactly. To access the coupons for photos or drinks, you click on the Gifts tab at the CCL web site. Some passengers (including myself) have purchased these in advance, just for the convenience of not having everything hit the credit card at the same time on return. There is no real monetary savings, just convenience. And even if they're only partial payment to the total amount due, they certainly do make great surprise gifts to friends who will become passengers. I've done that several times for co-workers who are going to sail CCL.

Archived