Restaurant rotations???

disneylover79

It varries. Its not the same for everyone. We just came off the Wonder on a three day and it made it very tough for us because we wanted to make Palo reservations in advance but didnt want to miss Animator's. It all worked out in the end but it would be nice if they could tell you that ahead of time.

It varries. Its not the same for everyone. We just came off the Wonder on a three day and it made it very tough for us because we wanted to make Palo reservations in advance but didnt want to miss Animator's. It all worked out in the end but it would be nice if they could tell you that ahead of time.

This is my exact situation... I made reservations for Palo the first night... I don't want to miss Animator's. I hope it will work out for us... We will see I guess when we get on board....

What we did was once we boarded, and sure enough our Animators night was for when we reserved Palo, we went to see about making a change.

They do this at 1pm after you board in Wavelengths (or one of the route 66 clubs) You can go there and make your request. We did and the guy called us as he said he would and no luck...then then next morning I went to guest services and asked again. The lady who was working took my request and this time we did get our Animators night switched. They called us around 4pm and told us we would be in Animators that night, this allowed us to keep our Palo reservation!:)

If you try to make a switch be as open minded as you can be regarding time and table size etc. and you will have a better chance. Good Luck!

Archived