Guarantee Pg/ Le Meridian

They usually assign the guarantee cabins 30 days in advance. I bet if you called your TA or Radisson they would tell you today where you are at.

The Le Meridian is a nice hotel, although after you have gotten off the ship, everything else pales in comparison. They have a nice pool (sandy bottom), lots of activities and you can sit by the beach in nice chairs.

It is about 30 minutes to the airport, 35 to downtown. They have a shuttle bus that leaves at 2pm that day to go downtown at a cost of $10 per person. It returns direct back to the Meridian at 4:45pm

Big tip: They will give you a buffet lunch as part of your post cruise package (assuming you are doing the air/sea program). Its marginal. Not bad, but again, nothing like what you would have just experienced. By dinner time, avoid the hotel. There are two great spots to go on the main road. Its safe and easy to walk to and will take less than 4 min from the front. On your left, when you are leaving the hotel grounds, there is a great Italian place for pizza and other specialties (I say great keeping in mind the quality of the ship). The pizza is cooked in a wood fired oven. I highly recommend this over the La Meridian food and price. On your right, 100 yards down is a chinese place that I have heard it also very good.

So there are some options for you when you arrive or before you go to the airport (which the shuttle bus picks you up at 7:30 sharp). Note: be the first on the bus so you can be first off. The airport is packed and lines quickly increase when the bus from the La Meridian and Beachcomber show up.

Hope this helps and enjoy the time of your life!

Archived