Carnival Edocs - Bag Tag Colors

cruisetechie

For those of you that are worried about the colors of the Bagtag, no need to worry. There are only two colors for the edocs (light blue and salmon orange) and every ship has one of these two colors. These colors DO NOT signify what deck your cabin is located. This information can be found on the bag tag in bold letters to make it easier to sort your bags.

The new bagtag which has a barcode and other information bolded allows Carnival to sort your bags easier and deliver them quicker to your cabin. These tags also have all of your information specifc to your booking. A bag can be traced back to its owner with the pre-printed information.

The bagtags that are mailed with the paper documents are color coded differently to specify which deck your cabin is located. However it is hard to know whether you are on the forward or aft parts of the ship. It is also difficult to tell when your are port or starboard side. These are critical pieces of informaiton needed to sort bags and getting them delivered. This is why the old bagtags take longer to sort.

The new EDOC bagtags are meant to be used ONLY for embarkation purposes. The cabin steward is suppose to deliver bagtags on your last night of the cruise to your stateroom and they are also available at the purser's desk.

The bagtags that are mailed with the paper documents are color coded differently to specify which deck your cabin is located. However it is hard to know whether you are on the forward or aft parts of the ship. It is also difficult to tell when your are port or starboard side.

My old tags do say Aft on them and you can tell which side is port or starboard by the even and odd number of your cabin.

ODD Numbers Starboard Side of the ship (Right side)

Even Number Port Side of the ship (Left side)

Fred

Thanks, I appreciate all that information. I did not have access to a color printer so I printed them in grey, then used a blue highlighter to color over. :D It looked to me like everything needed was printed on them, but I didn't want to chance it! I'll just cross off one more thing I will not have to worry about!

Archived