Atlantis wristbands question

cmpski

We are a party of 9 people that need wristbands and 2 small children (both turned 3 within the last month). My first question is we are hoping to pass the 2 kids that just turned 3 as 2 years old which would get them is for free. Do they check travel documents (passport or Birth Certificate) when getting the passes.

Part 2 of the question is we are getting the adult tickets through CS. If we all have wristbands on that we got at CS do the kids just walk in with us or do we need to check them in somewhere to gain them access.

My last question is we were hoping to get 2 rooms (8 wristbands) at the CS for the 9 adults which leaves one person without a wristband. For that person we were planning on just going to Atlantis to buy them an indivdual day pass. On their website they do put a blurb in there that if the Atlantis is too crowed they can stop selling access. Has anyone ever encountered this. We will be there Monday afternoon and I have a hard time thinking that they will be "sold out" and not sell tickets but I do not want someone to be left out.

We need to decide on the plans today so any help will be much appreciated.

i wonder if you dont use the bracelet if you can save it for next trip hehe

They don't GIVE u a bracelet, they put it on you, and they can only be cut or ripped off. Non-transferable.

They are also color coded with a hologram, and change color every day.

As for day passes. It really depends on the day and what is going on. If there's an event, holiday, weddings etc and too many additional people are on the property.. .then you wont' get a day pass. If it's off season, and they are not booked solid.. then you'll be in luck.

No telling til you get there.

Archived