Andy's car rentals

Moondawgie

So, I rented a van in GC with Andy's.

Is there anyone who used him and what is the procedure?

Do you get a taxi to 7-mile beach and pick up vehicle there?

How did you pay? CC or cash?

Please help with planning as I have several people along and want to know if we all have to get to 7-mile beach or what.

Thanks.

We use Andy's but we are there for land vacations and we always pick our vehicles up at the airport. We always get all the insurance...we probably don't need it, but we just want to turn the vehicle in and walk away. You also have to get a license for anyone who is going to be driving the car. I don't remember exactly what that costs (maybe $7-$14 or so). We always ask for a vehicle that has the steering on the left, like at home.

It's quite easy to navigate around in GC. The traffic does not move that quickly, and the drivers are some of the most politest that we've encountered. If traffic is stopped, someone stop and allow you to merge into the traffic. If you do this for a local, they will honk their horn and sometimes way. But the horn is your "thank you."

We always use a credit card, in fact, we use a credit card as much as we can in GC, and have never had an issue.

I don't know what the procedure will be for you, so I'd contact them and see how they handle this. They may pick one person up (if you have a large group) and take you to their rental place.

Archived