4 Night RCCL Cruises starting at $189!

crusinmama06

Since I posted Disney last week, THIS is the latest cheapest cruise offer from RCCL that I just received in my email.

They have cruises starting at $189 per person for FOUR days.

Any families that need more than one cabin, NOW would be the time to grab one of these.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/weekendGetaways.do?cS=NAVBAR&topic=email&subTopic=shortproduct&requestor=arn

I SERIOUSLY have to sit on my hands so I don't book one of these. I SWEAR I would be in divorce court if I add another cruise this year. But maybe some of you can benefit from it.

I SERIOUSLY have to sit on my hands so I don't book one of these. I SWEAR I would be in divorce court if I add another cruise this year. But maybe some of you can benefit from it.

;)

Maybe you can book one for the beginning of next year! LOL! :p

Have a great time on our upcoming cruise! I read on another thread, that you were going to DW before your cruise. And you were taking your girls to the Pirates & Princess Party~When are you going? My kiddo is goign to DW with his grandparents and oing to the P&P Party on the 15th!;) JW!

;)

Maybe you can book one for the beginning of next year! LOL! :p

Have a great time on our upcoming cruise! I read on another thread, that you were going to DW before your cruise. And you were taking your girls to the Pirates & Princess Party~When are you going? My kiddo is goign to DW with his grandparents and oing to the P&P Party on the 15th!;) JW!

We'll be there on Aug 18th. The party is on Saturday and the cruise leaves on Sunday. It just worked out PERFECTLY :D

Archived