Cunard Transfer to Gatwick

qm2fan

Does anyone have the recommended departure time for a flight out of Gatwick for a person taking the Cunard transfer to the airport. I am booking my own air from London at 2PM and my agent did not want to weigh in if this was a good idea since I am not using Cunard to book the air. Cunard literature also does not seem to offer any help. I do notice that the Stonehenge tour is for people with flights after 3, so is it safe to figure a 2PM flight works for a straight transfer? How often to the buses leave for the airport? Thanks

Oh I know how the booklets have been silent on the issue. I have a 2:55 pm flight out of Gatwick after my QE2 sailing later in August. However, my understanding from talking to others is that if Cunard has your flight times they will arrange you into an early enough departure from the ship so that your transfer can get you to the airport in time. The line will give you new luggage tags the day before and the colour coding should signify which order departure takes place. I personally think 2 is about the earliest I would book a flight but only those who have done it in reality can answer.

David

Archived