Which ship to choose the Glory, Valor or Liberty

travgurl

What to book next?

Possibilities to consider for February:

Liberty: Costa Maya, LImon Costa Rica, Colon Panama

Valor: Grand Cayman, Roaten Hondurus, Belize, Costa Maya

Glory: Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Martin

I am hooked on cruising and I want to go again!

We traveled on the Glory a few weeks ago to Belize, Costa Maya and Nassau, loved the Glory and all of the ports. Any thoughts?

All three ships are Conquest class ships so they'll all be laid out the same.

The Glory is the oldest of the three. It really depends on which ports you want to visit. If you've got a budget, we noticed the Liberty cruise was going to cost us more than the Valor - for both the extra day and the excursions we wanted to do...so we've opted for the Valor. (We've been on the Glory and are trying to see as many of the ships and ports as possible.

The Valor will be our 14th Carnival ship.)

I have been on Glory twice and Valor once. I don't like this class of ship because they feel too crowded, especially on sea days. Having said that, the only conquest class ship I would ever sail on is the Valor western itenary. You have four ports so you don't have to worry so much about finding a lounge chair and plus, a big, big plus, all the ports are good ports.

Honestly, I'd go for just the ports. I have pretty much moved on past CCL, but the Valor west is one cruise I'd take in a heartbeat.

We just returned from the Valor. We did the western caribbean cruise from 7/22 - 7/30. We loved the entire trip. The ship is amazing, the food was above average, and the shows are all good. All the ports are a bit different and there is plenty to do. We used Island Marketing for the stingray tour in Grand Cayman, Bodden Tours in Roatan. We rented a golf cart at the pier in Costa Maya and used it to tour Mahaulul. We didnt venture far from the pier in Belize, but picked up 2 Philip Stein watches at a fantastic discount.

I would reccomend the Valor 100%

What to book next?

Possibilities to consider for February:

Liberty: Costa Maya, LImon Costa Rica, Colon Panama

Valor: Grand Cayman, Roaten Hondurus, Belize, Costa Maya

Glory: Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Martin

I am hooked on cruising and I want to go again!

We traveled on the Glory a few weeks ago to Belize, Costa Maya and Nassau, loved the Glory and all of the ports. Any thoughts?

I've only been on the Glory out of these three. We did an Eastern Caribbean cruise (Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Martin). We loved it!!! St. Thomas and St. Martin are both beautiful ports. We especially loved St. Martin. If you go, be sure to take a bus or taxi to the French side of the island. It was absolutely gorgeous. Also, from St. Thomas, you can take a ferry to St. John. It is less than a 30 minute ferry ride. You will have to take a taxi to Red Hook pier to do this, but it was worth it.

Have a great time, whatever you decide to do!!!

browneyes7:) :rolleyes:

I would suggest you go with the itinerary and port of embarkation you like. I have never been on the Valor so can't compare, but I can tell you I loved the Glory and Liberty. Both ships have great staff, food, and entertainment. The only thing I wasn't crazy about on the Glory Eastern was that you get off the ship a little later because of immigration in St Thomas. It is really no big deal but would be a deciding factor to me in choosing between the three you mentioned. We like to go to St John Trunk Bay and prefer to get an early tender over to the island. Could not have been too bad though because I did the Glory eastern twice.;)

Archived