*getting the most from your Aft wrap-around*

*IslandHopper*

You all have gotten me so pumped! We booked our next cruise for OCT, 08, this far in advance just to make sure we were able to snag that wrap-around! :D

We are booked for cabin #7298 on the Legend and you better believe I sent my TA the "No upgrades" e-mail. :p

You all have gotten me so pumped! We booked our next cruise for OCT, 08, this far in advance just to make sure we were able to snag that wrap-around! :D

We are booked for cabin #7298 on the Legend and you better believe I sent my TA the "No upgrades" e-mail. :p

Are Legend and Miracle the same "class" of ship?? I know on Miracle, my cabin (6260) is a wrap around but is a Cat. 11 and not a 9A like most ships. Other than that, that is all i know about it!!:D

The Legend and Miracle are Spirit class ships. So no 9A wraps on them. If you want the wrap, you have to pay for a Cat 11......don't think I'd do it although it would be nice!!!

We bit the bullet and booked the Cat 11 because we are taking our 12 yr old grandson with us (his first cruise) and thought the extra room would be nice to have. Plus, I just had to have that balcony and the Cat 11 was the only way to get it.

I really had no idea what I was getting into by booking a wrap around. At first I was on the 8th deck wrap around and thought about the noise and asked my TA to look and see if the 7th floor was available and never thought twice about it. She booked it and I said, well it should be different. It wasn't until I started looking around here on the threads that I saw that a wrap around was a great choice for a cabin. I've always heard people talking about them, but never paid any attention! UNTIL NOW!!

Whoo Hoo!

*Aft Balcony Snobs*

we need to unite and make sure we all share our experiences!!

I love waking up first thing and looking out my balcony and seeing a new island in the morning and that fresh sea air! I can only imagine waking up with that Aft balcony!!

I apologize now to the people above and below if my hair is messed up first thing in the morning!! :D

hey all, you good people inspired us! we just booked the conquest for the new years eve montigo bay, georgetown and cozumel cruise leaving galveston dec 28 2008. got the wrap, 8448. :)

should be a great time and I believe we'll love that balcony from what you have all said!

hey all, you good people inspired us! we just booked the conquest for the new years eve montigo bay, georgetown and cozumel cruise leaving galveston dec 28 2008. got the wrap, 8448. :)

should be a great time and I believe we'll love that balcony from what you have all said!

From what everyone has said......You're gonna be just fine.

We're booked in cabin 7440 wrap-around aft on the Freedom for Sept. 2008 along with my daughter who took wrap-around aft cabin #8448. After reading everybody's opinion, I can hardly wait to enjoy these cabins. They look absolute awesome. It will be our first aft cabin

Thanks for all the great advice about the aft cabins. We are sailing the Destiny on 9/23. We booked an aft wrap around--cabin 8328. The price of the suite guarantee ended up being the same and I was tempted to change to a suite. NOT NOW!!! You all have convinced me that I want to stay put. Thanks a billion and a bunch. I might become an aft snob also!!

Thanks for all the great advice about the aft cabins. We are sailing the Destiny on 9/23. We booked an aft wrap around--cabin 8328. The price of the suite guarantee ended up being the same and I was tempted to change to a suite. NOT NOW!!! You all have convinced me that I want to stay put. Thanks a billion and a bunch. I might become an aft snob also!!

Hey Benny, we are on the 11/4 sailing of the Destiny and will have the wrap around below you on deck 7 (cabin 7322). Don't drop too many things down there that might mess up our balcony. :D

We had a balcony on the MOS on our first cruise and were warned that we would not want anything less. Well, we had an inside cabin on the SOS this past February and it was fine but we did miss that balcony each morning and evening. We have also been warned that "Once you go aft, you don't go back", so we will see. We are really looking forward to that corner aft and purposely went after 7322 since there are cabin decks above and below us (i.e., no disco, etc.). Well, I am off to tell my TA to make sure we do NOT get upgraded. I will plan to post a review with lots of pictures when we get back.

We will also be on the Aug 8th sailimg to Alaska in 6329 an aft that has the two seperate rooms and the wrap balcony. Will; let you know how it is. Also have 6331 and extended balcony next to 6329. Ricko

Ha-Ha.....I'm an aft snob but just too vain to admit it to anyone!

Enjoy your cruise.:)

Sharon

Archived