Rhino Riders

Just wondering if anybody has done the Rhino Riders, not as a ship excursion but on your own...Did you reserve ahead of time or just go to the location when you got to St. Martin and rented them at that time. Did you have a good time? How does this compare to Waverunners? Looks like the Rhino Riders are about $85 per boat for 2.5 hours where waverunners are about that or maybe a little more for only 1 hour....

Any feedback would be great....THANKS

We haven't done the Rhino Riders, but I have a very short video of them posted over on

if you're unfamiliar with what they are.

I also have scans of an old brochure that we picked up on island posted in my PhotoBucket.

I would suggest that you also check out the Rock 'n Roll Safaris offered by AquaMania. We've done their Sand Dollar snorkle trip (same link) and thought that it was great -- will do it again. I believe that the snorkeling at Creole Rock is probably the best available on St. Maarten.

For either operation I would make advance reservations once on-island.

I know that Joyce Prince has offered discounts for the Rhino if you book a car through her.

gary

• 3 weeks later...

Archived