Beds on Serenade of the Sea

Hi

I will be on this ship on Sept 1. I was wondering how the beds are. Are they comfortable. Did they get new beds?

I deal with back problems so if the beds are not comfortable, I will request an egg crate. I thought I would need to do this when I went on Monarch of the Seas but luckly for me, my deck got new mattress a couple cruises before I got on.

Thanks

Jennifer

Returned from SOTS, to Alaska last month, and yes they have great beds and the comfy down comforters you will fall in love with! It's all done in a soft white and yummy! It's fleet wide, even our own "Little Monarch" in our back yard of LA has it!

Happy Cruising! ;)

Hi

Thank you, thank you. I am glad to hear that the beds are soft. I will be in an inside cabin and was wondering if that is one of the luxuries we won't get.

I was on the 2nd cruise on the Monarch after they got the bedding. Loved it! Slept great when I did find the time to sleep.

Jennifer

Archived